Knight Frank just released their 2014 Wealth Report which takes a look at the investment trends for ultra high net worth individuals (aka UHNWI’s defined as $30M+). It’s chock full of investment insights, including real estate. We provided some data/insight to the report (translation: a very tiny portion). Yesterday I mentioned their crazy new Asteroid Index yesterday.
Here are a few topics covered in the report:
- Are the rich getting richer?
- UHNWIs plan to increase their allocation to property.
- Mapping the world’s wealth.
- The performance of luxury property markets around the world.
- Knight Frank Luxury Investment Index continues to climb.
- Commercial property investment in 2013 totaled $533bn.