As a followup to my last post about the falling off of bubble blogs: Housing Bubble Blogs Looking For Soft Landing, inspired by the always on-top-of-things Bubble Meter blog posts a great follow up. He tracks the bubble blog genre in his weekly BubbleSphere Roundup and discovers that the following bubble blogs are long dormant (in blog-years).
- The Boy in The Big Housing Bubble (June 1st)
- Out at The Peak (June 4th)
- Housing Bubble Casualty (May 24th)
- South Florida Real Estate Bubble (May 24th)
- Massachusetts Housing Market (June 3rd)
- New Mexico Real Estate (May 27th)
These blogs were written with a lot of passion. Is there simply less to write about now? Or is this just part of the typical blog cycle with its short life expectancy?