Since it’s the end of the year, I’ve been thinking about some of my favorite events 2014. This past November, I was invited to keynote and moderate the main panel at the Urban Land Institute’s, Southeast FL/Caribbean District Council’s Miami Condo Market Symposium.
My panel included the heavy hitters of condo development and brokerage in South Florida – who spoke candidly in front of a sold out venue at the Epic Residences & Hotel:
- Ugo Colombo, Founder, CMC Group Inc.
- Eduardo Costantini, Chairman, Consultatio Real Estate Inc.
- Richard LeFrak, Chairman & CEO, LeFrak Organization
- Howard Lorber, CEO, Vector Group Ltd. & Chairman, Douglas Elliman
- Jorge Perez, Chairman, CEO & Founder, The Related Group
A recap of my panel and the other speakers and panels…