Ok, not really but its a great way to present both subjects, which dominate the news right now. I was inspired by a colleague of mine who favors graph paper style shirts, and who suggested I address how the subprime mortgage implosion can be resolved through use of iPhones.
But try not to read between the lines.
- Looking for Contagion in All the Wrong Places [Bill Gross - PIMCO]
- His place in iPhone history is secure [LA Times]
- Bank regulators agree on subprime rules: sources [Reuters]
- Is the iPhone the 128K Mac? [PC World]
- House Prices and Subprime Mortgage Delinquencies (pdf) [Federal Reserve - SF]
- Cheaper iPhone needed by next spring to keep momentum [SF Chronicle]
- Subprime lending: Business as usual [CNN/Money]
- Apple – iPhone
- Subprime woes led to 50 lender failures [Reuters]
- Smart phone makers brace for iPhone [BW]
- The sub-slime that ate Wall Street [Salon]
- The Apple iPhone: Fast iFacts [Fox]
- Subprime Crisis Is Likely To Continue Its Sting [WSJ]