< All Market Reports

Elliman Report: Miami Beach + Barrier Islands Sales 1Q 2019

Listing inventory slipped 0.3% year over year to 6,726, the first decline in five years. The overall trend in sales was choppy, falling 2% to 772 over the same period, the second decline in four quarters. Condo sales declined 2.3% year over year to 691 sales, and single-family sales were unchanged at 81. As a result, the pace of the market slowed slightly. Months of supply, the number of months to sell all inventory at the current rate of sales, slowed nominally by 1.6% to 26.1 months. The months of supply for the first…

Download Now

Get Weekly Insights and Research

Housing Notes by Jonathan Miller

Receive Jonathan Miller's 'Housing Notes' and get regular market insights, the market report series for Douglas Elliman Real Estate as well as interviews, columns, blog posts and other content.

Follow Jonathan on Twitter

#Housing analyst, #realestate, #appraiser, podcaster/blogger, non-economist, Miller Samuel CEO, family man, maker of snow and lobster fisherman (order varies)
NYC CT Hamptons DC Miami LA Aspen
millersamuel.com/housing-notes
Joined October 2007